Friday, September 19, 2008

My Quest with Xander

Wednesday it was soooo warm in the afternoon! When I got home from work I dragged Xander outside to take a walk with me, because I also wanted to take some pictures. Of course, you can't just walk with Xander - he said we were on a quest. The Quest for the Waterfall.

It was also the quest to see how many flowers he could pick for me, which was very cute. Xander was bravely crossing ditches and climbing steep inclines to get me the best wildflowers he could grab. Then he totally swiped my camera and took some of his own adventuring pictures. And yes, we did finally find the waterfall (or green metal gate, whatever you want to call it!).

We were out walking for an hour, and finished up in our driveway tossing rocks in the stream. I'm hoping that we can do this more now - feeling kind of guilty that we don't have more outdoor time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He looks so cute in those glasses. Bonding times are always good and it's something he'll always remember. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT