Wednesday, September 24, 2008

School Picture Day

Today is school picture day at Xander's school. He wasn't feeling well this morning, but I made him go anyway because I didn't want him to miss being in the class photo. (Such a mean mom!) Now I just have to worry about him making a goofy face, since we've already paid for a package without knowing what the heck we're going to get!

So this morning I had Xander practice some faces, trying to work out the goofiness ahead of time. I hope it worked!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a goof ball! Frankly, we loved the pics you took. You make us feel like failures as mothers. You're always one step ahead. Never thought to tell you guys not to make a funny face, neither does Vik. How many poses will he get? Love ya, Ma and Vik.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT