Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Camera Man

Xander loves taking pictures. I don't always love seeing them, though, since he finds everything worthy of a photo - dirty laundry, clutter, his feet. He got out my camera yesterday after Joe took some pictures of him. Among the many things he took pictures of (including numerous pics of the show he was watching on TV) these are my faves:


Stuart, snoozing on Xander's bed.

Xander's room, with all his posters and drawings on the walls.


Joe, taking a pic of Xander. (Don't tell him I posted him topless, LOL!)



One of these days I'll get my boy his very own camera. And it will definitely be digital - can you imagine paying for developing for fifteen blurry pictures of a movie on the TV? I don't think so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Cecil B. DeMille is born. Love you all. M.

jerry said...

WoooooHooooooo Joe topless...=D

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT