Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Internet Friends

I would like to give a shout-out to the community at A Cherry On Top, where all my scrapbooking girlfriends live. Say what you will about online friends, but sometimes they're the only ones there for me.

Today, for example, I was feeling pretty low. All I had to do was let the girls at ACOT know how I was feeling to suddenly get a boost of good feelings! They understood how I was feeling, they said all the right things, and reminded me that even though you may not have met a person in the flesh doesn't stop them from being a true friend in every other sense.

So thanks, girls, for picking me up and dusting me off! I really needed it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good friends are a gift. Sounds like you have lots of them. Hope you get to meet them sometime soon. Love ya, keep your chin up! M.

Tracy Pea said...

***Muah**** Love ya! ;)

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT