Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Whirlwind Grandparent Visit

So, Maui and Pop (Grandma & Grandpa to the uninitiated) blew into town on Sunday as part of their whirlwind trip up the East Coast. They took the Brunos and Steigmeiers out to dinner at their favorite place - Mama Maria's. We ate a ton of food and the kids were actually pretty well behaved.


Afterwards, we met back up at Eli's place for a quick visit and some picture taking. I took yesterday off of work to go with Joe to a doctor appointment, and then to spend the rest of the day with my grandparents. But they decided to head out before I even got back. (Me - angry, disappointed.)


Still, at least we got to see them at all. Now they're in New Jersey, or perhaps have already moved on to Pennsylvania. From there, back home to Vegas. Xander was happy to see them, but I wish they'd stayed longer so we could have had a proper visit. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better to have seen than not to have seen at all, I reckon. I feel for ya, Sange. Good pics!Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT