Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Long Flashback

I've been neck deep in college memories lately. (I blame Jay!) In the last month I've gotten back in touch with some old Bona friends on Facebook, and we've all been uploading our pictures from that time. Look how skinny I was!



Anyway, I just completed a mini Bona album (thanks for the coupon, Shutterfly!) and I'm starting another one. In order to make it comprehensive, I've been watching the old videos, reading the old journals, and will soon start reading through the letters I sent to my mom. No memory left behind!


I have to say, I really miss those day. Even though, if you read my journals, it wasn't all just fun and parties. But my hazy brain just focuses on the good stuff. Also, did I mention how skinny I was??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like it was yesterday. Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it? You all look like babies. Good luck with the research and walk down memory lane! Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT