Monday, September 14, 2009

Peace Out!

Xander was looking very cute the other day, lounging on the couch and watching some Scooby Doo. Of course, as soon as I started taking pictures he started freaking out. "Stop taking pictures!" he kept saying, getting more and more agitated. Finally I told him I'd stop if he'd give me one good pose. This is what I got:


Seriously cute, right? I asked him if he knew what that meant, putting your fingers up in a V like that. He didn't, he'd just seen other people do it. So we talked about peace, love and general feelings of harmony and happiness. So now when he uses the peace sign, he'll know why. Hmmm....I'll have to dig out an old pic of my Dad making that same sign, back in the 70s. I feel a scrapbook page coming on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace out, dude! Some things never change. Let's hope peace is one of them. Love y'all. M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT