Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My First Post!

So, this is my very first blog post! Yay! I was starting to feel a little out of the loop, seems like everyone is on a blog these days.

This has been a pretty busy month, and May is looking to be just more of the same! My son is starting Kindergarten in the Fall, so next month we can look forward to a visit from his teacher. At our house! I'm so nervous about that! And just this morning we found out we have to set aside time for my hubby's cousin's wedding. Plus our family vacation!

With all that going on, I still have my work on two digital creative teams for scrapbooking - one for A Cherry On Top and the other for Crisdam Designs. That keeps me hopping!

I hope to add some fun links and pictures here soon, so stay tuned! And bear with me, I'm pretty new at this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your page. I can't wait to read about all of the events you have coming up!

Tracy Pea said...

Cool Cassandra!!! I'm bookmarking you! Have you been to mine?

Unknown said...

Very Kewl Cass....=D

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT