Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rogue Ducks

So, suddenly we have these ducks wandering around our yard. I have no idea where they came from. I'd seen one of them out in the field, and then earlier this week they were in the driveway. This morning I saw that the white duck was right in our yard, so Xander and I went out to try and feed it some bread. Apparently it wasn't hungry, and made a hasty getaway. My neighbor Milly came out and said that she'd actually gotten some feed for it. I guess this means the duck(s) will be sticking around for a while. Life in the country!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!! What a lot of work ! Can't wait to take time and go through it all!! Congratulations. Ps would you like ME to be your editor?? HA HA
Donna

Tracy Pea said...

Hurray! I love duckies!

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT