Friday, May 2, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day

National Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow, May 3rd. In the past I've always tried to have some time to myself on this day for some daylight hour scrapbooking, and this year will be no different. Xander will be having an overnighter at my mother-in-law's house, so I'll have some nice peaceful hours all to myself. Oldies music? Check! Unhealthy snacks? Check! Stuff to scrap? Double check!!

The only downside for me this year is that I won't have any online access this weekend, and will thus miss out on my new favorite weekend activity - the online crop. A full three days of online games, scrapbook challenges, and late night wackiness. As a Creative Team member for A Cherry On Top, I've had the pleasure of participating in two of these crops and they are more fun that you can believe! As a hostess I get to come up with fun games and challenges, and I get to give people store points. Seriously, if you've never done an online crop you have to check it out! ACOT hosts online crops about every three months and they are a blast!

Even if you don't check out any of the online NSD fun and games, this weekend would be a great time to sit down and start scrapping, or get some pages done for your scrapbooks-in-progress. Crank the music, stock the chocolate, and have a great time!

No comments:

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT