Wednesday, May 7, 2008

That Darn Kid!

I just have to share this conversation from yesterday. In the car on the way home from work and daycare, we were talking about McDonald's Playland (Xander has been begging to go back there) and how it's only for kids and not grownups. And so my bright boy said that there should be a grownup land. And cue conversation:

Mommy - "Maybe you can build one when you're a grownup."
Xander - "That's a worker job. I'm not going to be a worker."
Mommy - "What are you going to be?"
Xander - "Your husband!"
Mommy - "I already have a husband."
Xander - "No, I mean when Dad dies."

As, the simple logic of youth! By the way, Daddy was not happy to hear that Xander is plotting his demise already. That darn kid!

8 comments:

Tracy Pea said...

Awww!! Bobby used to tell me he was going to live with me forever. That's sweet Cass!

Anonymous said...

Hola, Consuela. Donde esta el banyo?

Anonymous said...

That is funny!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Happy Mothers Day! xoxo,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a cutie that little one of yours is. Cherish every moment. Happy Mothers Day.
Love, Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

That kid kills me! He has such a fascinating mind for one so young. Cherish every moment with him, Sange, even the cranky ones. Time flies by so quickly. Happy Mother's Day to a terrific Mother. I love you, Mommo.

linda said...

Hi Cassie! I love your blog and your scrapbook pages! I wish mine looked like that! Xander is a doll. Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

Yikes...Joe better watch out...LOL

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT