Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bruno Vacation - Day One

It's the official first day of our very first family vacation! After four long hours in the car, and some dubious MapQuest directions, we finally arrived in Mystic, CT. Xander picked our first activity...any guesses? Yup, we hit the HoJo's indoor pool. It was warm, but not too heated because the power was out until about 6pm.

We had dinner at Friendly's, which is right across the parking lot. Now we're just hanging out in our room, and I'm trying to convince Xander that he needs to go to sleep, even though the light and TV are both on. Joe has the air conditioner going full blast, and I'm here on the web checking my e-mail and updating this blog.

Tomorrow we're hoping ot visit the Seaport and the Aquarium. Xander saw some dinosaur place he'd like to go to, and Joe checked the phone book for comic book and guitar stores. Our next couple of days should be pretty full, and I'll do my best to keep the Bruno Family Fan Club updated. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope y'all have an awesome time...=D

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT