Monday, May 12, 2008

Indiana Jones - Bruno Style!


Did you know that I was an Indiana Jones fan? I've always enjoyed those movies, and I'm totally psyched about the new one coming out this month. Joe has that weekend off of work, so we'll be right in line with the masses to check out the latest installment. I feel like I've been humming the theme music for weeks!

Xander has been reaping the benefits of my nostalgic fan trip. I've been getting him those totally adorable Adventure Heroes figures (except the ones with snakes, he doesn't want the snakes) and on Saturday we found authentic Indiana Jones hats at Blockbuster. I'm sure that money could have been spent on something more useful, but how seriously cute does he look wearing it?? Xander is in the Indiana Jones groove, too, even though he's only seen part of one movie.

I'm a scrapper, so new hat = photo shoot! I dressed Xander up as close to Indiana Jones as I could, and gave him Joe's whip to use as a prop. Boy, did he have fun with that! And then Joe surprised us both by coming out dressed up as a swarthy Egyptian villain! (No offense to Egyptian good guys everywhere!) A battle raged all across the yard, it was so funny!

Now, about that Goonies sequel....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harrison Ford got nothing on him, except for an earring. lol. Great pics, Sange. Love you all.

Unknown said...

That's Awesome....Woohooo

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT