Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ah...Spring!


It's finally feeling like Spring here at the Big Blue Barn. Xander and I took a walk the other day, and it was so nice seeing flowers in bloom, especially on the crabapple trees. The weather has been up and down for a while, but hopefully now it will be settling down and warming up. Xander has been eagerly waiting for our neighbor to get his pool set up for the season (me, not so much!) and I'm just looking forward to having more light in the evenings in case I want to take a walk, and being able to ditch my socks for a few months.
What are you looking forward to most this Spring/Summer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great flower pic, Sange! Spring to me means the snowbirds fly away north. Parking is a bonus! Lol. Love you, Mommo.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT