Thursday, April 24, 2008

What's the Secret?

Seriously, is there some kind of secret to making cheesecake? If there is, I don't have it. I made one last night for Joe's birthday. I followed the recipe. And still the edges are really brown, and I'm pretty sure the middle is raw. Where did I go wrong??

Still, this cheesecake will probably be more edible than the first one I ever made for him. That one had a caramel topping that hardened up to the consistency of marble. I'm not kidding - it bent our forks! At least this one should be silverware friendly.

If anyone has an easy, fool-proof recipe for cheesecake, I'd love to check it out! And I'm sure my husband will thank you too!

3 comments:

Tracy Pea said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sending you some looooovvvvveeee, baby girl! Love you, Mommo.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cass....nice page. Sorry Ive been out of the loop, will write when I can get more time. Give my best to all and talk to you down the line. Tony

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT