Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Braden!

It's my nephew Braden's 6th birthday today, so a big shout out to the little man! Xander and I attended a little party for him yesterday at his house, which included a delicious dinner cooked by my sis-in-law. One of Xander's soldiers did double duty as a hunter on top of Braden's cake, which was very cute!



Braden is a great kid to buy things for, because he gets to excited...even when he doesn't know what something is! Krissy had wrapped one of his presents up in a Capri Sun box and while he was a bit dubious about getting juice for his birthday, he was still nice about it. It was pretty funny!

Xander had a great time with his grandpa, and with Braden's grandpa. And I made him sing God Bless America a couple of times, because he just learned it in school and he sings pretty good for a five year old.

So a good time was had by all! And it never ceases to amaze me how the little peanut I saw get born can be such a big boy now! Happy Birthday, Bray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very sweet. You're a good Aunt, Cass. Love you. M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT