Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Darn You, Nora Roberts!!

It's not like I don't know how the book will end, they're all the same.

I certainly didn't need to stay up until after 1am to finish the darn thing. And on a school night!!

I suppose I should be thanking you for wiriting such compelling stories, even if most people pass them off as fluffy romance novels. Sure, the characters have a tendancy to fall in love instantaneously, and are of course complete opposites in almost every way. And your love scenes, while very exciting, have no basis in reality as far as I can tell. And yet...

The characters are fun, I love the mystery wound up with the romance, and I needed to see how the bad guy was dealt with and how the two main characters overcame their personal issues and hooked up. That's some tricky writing!

Darn you, Nora Roberts, for writing these novels! And since I started the next one this morning, I can look forward to another sleepless night tonight. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a hopeless romantic. Love you, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT