Friday, February 13, 2009

Hip Deep in the 70s

The last few weeks I have been filling my brain - and my flash drive - with all things 70s. It's my intent to create a scrapbook documenting both the decade at large and my family's place in it. At this point I have enough info for probably ten scrapbooks! But I can't stop researching.


And hey...how did we ever do research without the internet?? I've gotten tons of pictures, vintage advertisements, and info just from Wikipedia alone. (Yeah, probably not all of it is accurate, but I'm not sellin' the darn scrapbook!)

If you have any 70s memories to add to my collection, I'd sure like to hear them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the 70's. By the way, that's the living room in Selden your sitting in. Uncle Alan painted that room for me as a birthday present one year. Loved the color then, not so much now. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT