Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gingerbread House: Fail

I have never, in my 36 years, made a gingerbread house at the holidays. I've admired some that other people did, but I honestly never saw the point of them. Well, this year my step-mother gave us a gingerbread house kit with a Snoopy theme. It seemed easy enough - four little houses, with decorations. Ha!

Apparently I lack the skill for putting these stupid little cookie houses together. The instructions on the back of the box weren't clear enough for me. Finally Xander and I just gave up. He decorated some of the individual pieces, and squirted lots of frosting into his mouth.


We managed to get only one house assembled, but not the way it was supposed to look on the box. Oh, well. Xander still have fun with it. And now I know never to do this activity again! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya live, ya learn, Sange'. You are a masterful cookie maker and I wouldn't eat one of those houses anyway. Sounds like Xander had the best idea of what to do with that frosting. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT