Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Tree Is Up!

We finally decorated our Christmas tree last night. I can't recall ever doing one so late in the month! But the decorating went smoothly. Joe and Xander did the lights, and Xander helped me do the garland.

Xander was in full-on decorating mode, even though most of his ornaments are on his little tree in his room. Joe put up all of his special ones, and I mostly focused on filling gaps and rearranging bulbs that Xander had stacked all on one branch.



Joe hefted Xander up to do the angel, and then it was all done. I took some pictures using the tripod, to see if I could get a good lit tree picture. Of course, Xander had to get in on the act too!

Now it's really feeling like Christmas! Last night I started wrapping and now we have four presents under the tree. So festive! Now I just have to keep Stuart from chewing the paper off of them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks great! Thanks for sharing! Love you all, M and V.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT