Friday, December 12, 2008

Ice Storm

Well, here we are with another ice storm. Woke up this morning with no power, work was closed, and school was closed. So the Bruno's hung out - we played Yahtzee, cuddled up on the couch to keep warm, and tried to decide what to do next.

Since we couldn't reach Eli on the phone, we went to our back up - my friend Cathy (who puts up with me on scrapbook crop weekends). And here we sit, waiting for our power to come back on. Xander is in Cathy's room watching Scooby Doo, Joe and I are in the living room watching Kitchen Nightmare, and Cathy is setting up her Christmas tree.


Meanwhile, our fish are probably dead and I feel like we're eating all of Cathy's food. Sigh. I hope our power comes back on soon. Cathy's friend heard that some people aren't expected to have their electric back for a week. Please, oh please, don't let that be us!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can keep that, dude. I'm happy where I am. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT