Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas - The Aftermath

Well, Christmas is done and over. And after having taken this whole week off of work, I have to admit I'm just a little bit bored. I've read all my library books, plus Joe's Christmas books. We've watched tons of movies (mostly Xander's) and I've consistently eaten myself into a coma. Good times!

Today I snuck away to the library so I could update the blog and let my fans (ha ha) know how Christmas worked out for us. In a word: great! Everyone got what they wanted, and then some. Xander had a great time, naturally, and knew with all certainty that he'd be getting his Bat Cave from Santa. No surprise there. For me, I walked away with a snazzy new cell phone and the cutest little MP3 player ever!

My biggest holiday achievement? I actually managed to have the Feast of the Seven Fishes this year. Woo! Let me tell you, that's a lot of fish. Not to mention the roaster chicken we made when my in-laws came up, and the 5lb roast beef I made on Sunday. There's literally no room in my fridge.

Now we're just marking time until next week, when school starts back up and I drag myself back to work. Before that happens, we have a dinner date at Skinny Grandma's (aka Trudi's) on New Year's Day. More food! No!!!

I hope everyone had a really awesome holiday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time was had by all. I know the feeling, Sange - just finished my cookies today, thank God. Hugs and kisses, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT