Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Okay, so I'm a few days late. I probably shouldn't have taken all of last week off from work; while it was nice sleeping in, it sure was hard being cut off from the internet! I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday!! Here's what we did:


New Year's Day we spent at Skinny Grandma's (aka Trudi's) house, as has become our tradition. Xander played with all of his cousins, including Dylan and Andrew. In fact, Andrew seemed to be everyone's favorite toy! I admit I was taken aback by Andrew - puberty is in da house and his voice has really dropped!
On Friday, Joe joined Xander and I at Eli & Krissy's house. We hung out, visited with Aunt Marge, had dinner, and played games until midnight. The kids all made holiday suncatchers. Xander was supposed to come home with us, but he was sound asleep on the pull-out bed so he got to have a sleep over.

I brought my new MP3 player (thanks, Joe!), so there was music to dance along to. Eli and I did some boogying, and then Aislin horned in. It was really great spending family time! Sure wish we could do this more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a motley crew! Good to see everyone. Andrew is huge! How quickly they grow. Thanks for the pics, Sange. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT