Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick of Being Sick!

My boys are sick...again. I took Xander to the doctor yesterday. He has all the symptoms of strep, but no actual strep. Same with Joe. They're both on antibiotics, and both are miserable. Please cross your fingers that I don't get it too!!


Here's how I know for sure that Xander is sick. First, when we got back from Oneonta yesterday, he laid on the couch until bedtime, watching movies. No running around, no playing, not even any dinner.

Second, at bedtime he actually...gasp!...goes to bed! No playing, no reading book by the light of his head lamp. I turn on his vaporizer, put the ice pack on his head, and make sure the garbage pail is next to his bed just in case (he hasn't puked, but seems to find it comforting to be prepared). The last two nights he's come in the middle of the night to sleep with me.

I hope these guys feel better soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor babies! You have to move somewhere, oh, warmer perhaps. :) Can't think of any place off hand, but I'll keep trying. Love ya and kiss the guys. M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT