Friday, January 23, 2009

Smiling Joe

Take a good look, people! This is not a sight that is often captured on film...my husband, smiling!


If you know us at all, you know that Joe prefers the stoic look when it's picture taking time. If you flip through our photo albums, you'd think he was the most miserable person on earth. But sometimes...sometimes I get a really good smile. A red-letter day to be sure!


And while I'm typing away here, I'd like to say Happy Anniversary to Jerry and Jess!! Woo!!

3 comments:

Jessica Caggiano said...

Thank you Joe & Cass!! We miss and love you guys!!

Unknown said...

and I figured I let ya know ya forgot one Jan B-day...Jerry's is Jan 16....Miss y'all

Anonymous said...

A face only a mother-in-law could love, and does. What a cutie he is when he smiles. Gotta do that more often. He can be grumpy when he's 80. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT