Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

Well, I have now eaten enough corned beef and cabbage to last me until next year! I made some on Saturday when my inlaws come over, we had some at work yesterday for our luncheon, and last night the Steigies hosted dinner at their place - more corned beef!

Dinner was really good, and Xander had the biggest blast playing with his cousins. I bought them all bubble wands, which were sometimes used for bubbles.
And sometimes used for light sabers.



Here's a picture of Carlyn with her face all painted up from CROP (after school program).


And kudos to Braden, who won the Overall Champion trophy for the pinewood derby held at his church last weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, dude! Kids are soooo cute! Hate to be a pest, but Joe looks bigger than the last time I saw him. Makes me worry. Okay, Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT