Friday, June 5, 2009

The Brunos Today

Here we are, the Brunos! In case you're wondering what we're up to right now, here's what!

Xander is counting down to the last day of school, which is on June 15. He has Kindergarten graduation on the 9th and a field trip on the 11th. He's also counting down until his birthday next month, hoping he can earn enough Good Boy Bucks to get his DS. (Truthfully, it's highly doubtful at this point.) Tonight we're having Family Game Night with Eli & Krissy, and tomorrow Xander is having a sleepover at his grandma's house after we all enjoy Richmondville Day.










Joe is adding a motorcyle to his insurance today. He somehow made a deal (I don't want to know!) with a guy here in town who was selling one. I was hoping he'd get a project bike, because it would take him forever to get it ready to ride. Sadly, this one is rideable right now. Sigh. On a good note, Joe is doing awesome with his new eating plan and exercise! I think he's already thinner in the face and he's feeling better.









As for me, I'm getting back into my scrappy vibe. Turning out more layouts lately, and they've all been pretty decent. That's a nice change! I'm also doing well with the new eating plan. I've been using my exercise trampoline almost every day, walking during my work break, and yesterday I rode my bike when I got home. I don't know if I'm losing any weight, but I'm just feeling so proud of myself for being so good! And I'm looking forward to the parade tomorrow, because I do love a parade!








As a family, we are planning a mini-vacation the first weekend in July. We want to go to the Renaissance Festival, the Strong Museum in Rochester, and Six Flags Great Escape. We'll be camping out at Aunt Marge's and stealing Andrew for our little day trips. Should be fun! Once that's over, it'll be time to focus on Xander's 6th birthday bash. (Yikes, I have to get those invites made! It's on the 18th, so be prepared!)

That's us right now! Before you go, check out the new video posted below of Xander singing a Barry Manilow classic. Hee hee! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics and the video! Was that the Evelyn Wood version of the song? Sooooo cute! Sorry to hear about the motorcycle. We'll pray for his safety. Love you! M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT