Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation

I was expecting to post some very cute pictures from Kindergarten graduation here today, maybe even some video. I was really, really looking forward to attending their little ceremony, seeing Xander in a cap and getting his certificate.

Alas, it was not to be. While the other kids were graduating, I was sitting in the doctor's office with Xander (for 2.5 hours!!). Turns out he has bronchitis. The night before he'd thrown up - a lot! - and was running a high fever. I cried my eyes out that night because I knew we'd be missing graduation.

Xander is at home today, recuperating. He slept all night last night and his fever is gone, so hopefully he's on the mend. Tomorrow he'll be back at school in time for his field trip. Well, I hope so anyway! And since I didn't want to leave you without a picture, here's one of Xander passed out on the couch last night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Glad to hear he's feeling better. Give him a squeeze from me! Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT