Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Scrapbook Finished...Barely!

So, I already have three scrapbooks that center around my four years at St. Bonaventure University. One is an overview, one is just about the 10 year reunion, and the third (just done a couple of months ago) is about some of the best school stories. Did I really need to do another one? Oh, yeah, I did!


I had a coupon from Inkubook that I wanted to use, so my deadline for getting this done was today. I've been doing a couple of 2-page layouts here and there, but then it was crunch time. I was up until 3am this morning finishing up. The book came out to 50 pages, and I could have easily done a bunch more. Here's the cover:

This was an involved scrapbook. Lots of scanning of pictures (mine and Anne's) and tracking down random pieces of paper I thought I might like to include. The result is a pretty cool album documenting various college things from my time there. I'm pretty happy with it. Here's a sample inside page:

And I have to say I'm already thinking of yet another one. No college experience unturned, that's my motto! LOL! Now I have to anxiously wait for the finished book to arrive, hopefully in time for me to bring it to Binghamton in a couple of weeks so I can show it to Anne. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, kiddo! Glad you got to finish it. Loved seeing it in progress. Love ya bunches, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT