Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Homework...the Fun Begins!


First grade has brought with it homework. Every Friday Xander will bring home a worksheet of some sort that he needs to complete for Monday. This week it was a math worksheet about patterns. All he had to do was continue the pattern and color in the right squares.

After the first row or so, he pooped out. "I want to watch tv." "My stomache hurts." Seriously?? If Xander is crying about coloring in squares for homework, I shudder to think what we're going to have to deal with when he starts the real hard stuff.

When all was said and done, we got through the homework and with a minimum of mistakes. Little does my boy know that this is just the tip of the homework iceberg!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you get to the cheerleading for spelling part. Loved that one! Lol. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT