Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Making His List, Checking It Twice


It's not Halloween yet. Thanksgiving is still a month away. And Xander is already hard at work on his Christmas list. We got a toy catalog in the mail this week, and Xander immediately sat down with it and a marker, making his choices. The best part, besides the fact that he circled almost everything in there, was the comments he made.

"I've been wanting one of these." "I can't wait to play with this!"

I reminded him that just because he's got something circled doesn't mean it's going to show up under the tree. He was disappointed, but really, he'll be happy with whatever shows up. Even if I get him something he already has, he reassured me that he likes having extra. What a kid! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's a pisser! You're doing a great job with him, Mom! Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT