Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Kid Is Miserable!

My poor boy is not doing well. He's been feeling sick in the tummy area for almost a week. I took him back to the doctor yesterday, and was told there's a bug going around and to give him Tums and yogurt. Yeah, okay. I picked him up some Pepto, his new favorite go-to medicine. He insisted I send it to school with him today so the nurse can give him some when he thinks he needs it.



The other thing making my boy miserable is werewolves. Yup. Werewolves. Against my better judgment, Xander begged to have another shot at watching Monster Squad last week. And since that ill-fated day, all I hear from him is the same question about a million times a day: "Are werewolves real?" No, no, and NO! Seriously, he was crying about this in the car yesterday.

What am I gonna do with this kid, I ask you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love him and hug him and call him George. Seriously, he's just going through one of those phases. Kiss him from his Grammy (who, by the way, is not a Werewolf). Love ya!

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT