Friday, January 29, 2010

Snowy Weather

It's been quite the weather week this week. On Monday it was 55 degrees, but so ridiculously windy and rainy and floody that our power was out for 10 long hours. Then it turned back cold again.


Yesterday morning was about 35 degrees and snowing pretty steadily.


In the afternoon it turned windy again, plus snow squally, so much so that when I looked out my window at work I couldn't see anything past the parking lot. Scary! I had Joe pick me up early from work because the roads were bad and I didn't want to wait for it to get dark before we hit the road.


So I guess Winter is really here. Today it's about 10 degrees, but with the wind chill it feels like 20 below. I wish Winter could just stay about 35 degrees all the way through, that would be fine with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We would like to commend Xander on his neat printing! Scary shot of the white out. Brrrr... Love ya, M&V

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT