Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Trouble With Pictures - UPDATED!

Okay, so those lake pictures I wrote about last week? The ones I didn't know the location of? My brother and sister-in-law totally came through for me on this one! Quite frankly I'm surprised my brother could remember anything about this, especially since I described the pics to him.


Eli said, "Wasn't that when we went to the Finger Lakes?" Okay, this is still not ringing a bell for me. But since he could describe what my dad was wearing that day, who am I to argue. I checked back with Mom and she thought that sounded right. And then Krissy got on the case, which was finally solved after she worked her Google magic yesterday afternoon.

We were at Canandaigua Lake. Some of the other pictures are from Sonnenberg Gardens. Here is my picture:



And here is a pic of Sonnenberg Gardens:


See! It's nice to know not all of my childhood is a complete mystery, LOL! So thanks to Krissy and Eli for helping me pin this down. Of course, I still don't remember any of it. But it looks like I had fun!

2 comments:

Marge said...

I think you need to have an updated photo taken in front of the Budda, Especially since it is real close to me. Sounds like a road trip to Aunt Marge's!!

Anonymous said...

Thank God for good memories! Nice to have family to fall back on, eh? Love ya! M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT