Thursday, February 18, 2010

Flashback: Wildwood State Park


So I have these pictures of little me at some kind of beach with my cousins, my brother, and two of my aunts (and Uncle Tony minus his head). I checked with my mom and with one of the aunts to see if they knew which beach we were at. Aunt Di wasn't too helpful in this area - still love you though! - but Mom is pretty sure these pics were taken at Wildwood State Park.


I looked online and Wildwood State Park is in Stony Brook, NY. The beach - which looks similar to pictures I saw online - is on Long Island Sound. The controversy, however, is the beach composition. In one picture it's very sandy, in the others is pebbly. After looking at some images of Wildwood State Park on Google, I'm still not sure. They have both kinds of beach pictures on there, so maybe the beach is a mixture and it just depends where in the park you go. That's the theory I'll be operating under, anyway, when I scrap these pics.


Of course my faulty memory supplies me with nothing. (Stupid brain!) So, like I often do with this kind of subject matter, I'll just put together my best guess and go with that. And if anyone knows how I can make my brain cough up the info I want when I want it, please let me know! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memories, light the corners of my mind.... Love you, M.

Anonymous said...

Love the new look, Sange!

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT