Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

A big storm was predicted for yesterday, with estimates of up to a foot of accumulation. Xander and I were both hoping for a snow day, and we got our wish. What we didn't get was a whole lot of snow.


It snowed all day. Not too heavy, but persistent. But there was nothing on my car to show for all of that. There was enough for Xander to go out and play, though. He spent most of his outside time sledding down the driveway and possibly setting himself up for future knee surgeries, LOL!


My job was just to take pictures and video. I like a job that easy! Xander did lots of sledding stunts for my amusement, and got to work out a ton of energy running up and down the driveway. Afterwards, he was immobile for at least an hour. :)

So, it was nice to be home for the day. We had hot cocoa, played some games, watched some movies. My favorite thing about snow days? Xander's big red cheeks after he's been playing outside for a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute with those teeth missing! Looks like you've got a real live snow angel there. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT