Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Weekend

Valentine weekend was not good to me. I suffered from sinus congestion all weekend, and spent most of my time on the couch reading or napping and just generally feeling miserable. Not exactly the romantic weekend I'd been looking forward to!


But it wasn't all bad. Xander took a cute picture of Joe and I when I was still feeling partially normal. We exchanged our gifts on Friday night, since we had nothing to watch and had gotten each other movies. I got Joe Zombieland (he loved it), and he got me Season 1 of both Roswell and Pee Wee's Playhouse - he has been since regretting Pee Wee because that's all Xander has watched all weekend. LOL! Xander got some Legos and a Batman toy, so he was happy.



We all exchanged cards on Sunday, and then Xander made extra ones all by himself. He's getting pretty good at making hearts! He kept telling me, "I did the best job I could!" I reassured him that he did a great job. Especially yesterday, when he cleaned both his room and the living room. (Can someone tell me how I can get him to stop using the floor as his wastebasket? It's so frustrating!!)


All things considered, not a bad weekend. Hopefully I'll start feeling better soon!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to know that even though you were feeling crappy, your family brightened your day. Gotta love em, eh? Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT