Monday, February 22, 2010

My Sleeping Son

There are few things as sweet as the face of your otherwise wild and crazy son when he is asleep. Xander just looks so cute when he's sleeping - his mouth a little open, sometimes snoring. I took this picture this morning before I woke him up for school:


Aww! The trickier pictures are the ones I try to take at night. I need something to steady the camera, and enough light coming in so that I don't have to use the flash. Over the weekend, I went in to check on Xander and give him one last kiss before I went to bed. He looked ridiculously adorable, wearing my eye shade. I brought in a kitchen chair to prop the camera on, then had to contend with Stuart who jumped on the chair making it shake and kept putting his head in front of the camera. Finally, I was able to get one good shot:

When I then bent over my sleeping babe and gave him a kiss, he woke up and asked me what I was doing. I told him just giving him a kiss before I went to bed. He said, "At this time of night? Don't do that again." And he went back to sleep. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little angel sleeping. Wish they could stay little longer, don't you? Seems I remember watching my little girl sleep. Sigh. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT