Monday, April 27, 2009

Summer Already?

It's hot.


I know I shouldn't be complaining, since we had snow this time last week. But it's supposed to be up to 90 again today, and I just need a slower transition from cold to hot. Where's the Spring weather??

Xander's more than happy about the temperature change, though. This weekend he was being a "Soggy Ghostbuster" with the hose, and had me get out the sprinkler so he could play around in it. I just happened to have my camera on hand (shocking, I know!) and took these cute pics. If I have to be too hot too soon, at least I can be entertained!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, nothing like frolicking in the sprinkler in summer. Nice to see kids still do that. Six months from now, it'll be colder than hell again. Enjoy it while you got it. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT