Thursday, April 2, 2009

Monkey Bread

Since last Friday, Xander has been looking forward to having the Monkey Bread that Joe picked up at the grocery store. He knew we'd be making it on Wednesday, and he was so excited when it was finally time to pop it into the oven.

And then began the funniest dessert time I've probably ever spent. Xander sat on Joe's lap and we all pulled off pieces of bread. Then Joe was eating Xander's pieces, getting him all riled up. They started giving me the stink eye when I commented, and that was hilarious! When Xander said, "Oh, yeah? How about a burp?" and then had a huge burp, I lost it. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, and Xander kept me going by continuing to give me his unique version of the stink eye.

Who knew Monkey Bread could be so funny? Of course I was snapping pictures, and last night I had to sit odown and scrap the stink eye. Was I right or what? Hilarious!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is sooo nice to see how close you all are. Love the stink eye! We were rollin. Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT