Thursday, March 18, 2010

Xander B: Dating Consultant

Things took an interesting turn after dinner last night. Joe retired to the bedroom for a nap and I sat on the couch playing computer solitaire. Xander was sitting behind me futzing with my hair, so I said he may as well brush it, which he did. He also brought out the scissors to cut my hair, "just like Amanda!" Oh, I don't think so! Instead, he piled about 10 pounds of gel into my hair, smoothing it down into a very sturdy helmet.


Next was some lipstick, and the comment "I'm going to make you hot! Then you'll be beautiful!" Not quite sure that worked out as you can see:


LOL! I was then told to go and put on a dress. I wore my green tank dress with the celtic swirls on it. Xander set two places at the table, with pillows on the seats and fancy glasses for our water. This is what was on each plate:

Xander roused Joe and told him to put on a fancy jacket. I'll spare you that photo, but in case you would like to know what he wore...Joe had on his shorts, suspenders with hearts on them, a stripey maroon tie, his dressy courduroy jacket, and his halloween tophat. No shirt. Woo, woo!

Joe and I had our cupcakes, and then Xander scurried off to bed. He was so cute about the whole thing, I almost couldn't stand it! Looks like the romance skipped a generation, so Xander should make some lucky lady very happy one day! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The boy has the soul of a poet. How precious! Can't wait to see the page on that one. Maybe he'll grow up to be a matchmaker? Love the hair style. Lol. He did okay on the make up, though. Kiss him for us. Love you, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT