Friday, June 20, 2008

Absent Friends

I've been thinking lately about some friends that have disappeared from my life. Everyone has those - people you hang around with for a little while, and then for whatever reason they're gone. Moved, changed their circumstances somehow, had a falling out...there's lots of reasons we don't keep some of our friends.


So today I'd like to give a shout-out to friends (and family...you know who you are!) that I have fallen out of touch with. And if you're secretly reading this blog right now, please drop me a line and let me know how you're doing! I promise I won't stalk you if you do! Oh, and sorry for all the pics of me in there, for some of my friends these are the best pics I have of them!

No comments:

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT