Thursday, June 12, 2008

Just A Regular Day

I try to have fun and entertaining things to write about on this blog, but some days are just regular old days, where nothing much happened. Like yesterday. I went to work, I came home, and I played outside with Xander for a little while. We played a little baseball, then kicked around the big purple ball. Then we ate dinner, Xander went to bed, and I scrapped. Nothing much exciting, but I sure do like this picture Joe took. And I do have an amusing Xander-ism I can share.

The night before last, Joe and I were watching Godzilla (the Matthew Broderick version). Xander popped out of his room a couple of times, enough to catch a glimpse of the big lizard doin' it's thing. He asked what we were watching, we told him, and off he went to bed. Yesterday morning he asked me if the God who made us was a big lizard too. LOL! I told him I was pretty sure he wasn't, and that Godzilla really had nothing much to do with God that way. That seemed to satisfy him.

Just another day at the Bruno house!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's the simple things that mean the most. Cherish those moments. Love you, Mommo.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT