Monday, June 9, 2008

My Pampered Chef Party

Well, it was mine and Joe's really. I'd booked it from Angie's party at the end of April, because I know how much Joe likes kitchen gadgets and this way he'd get to try some out. Of course, for me having these parties is very nerve-wracking. I have to get my house nice and clean (and then pretend it's like that all the time!), and I have to obsess over whether or not anyone will actually come. That's why I don't have these things too often.

But it worked out just fine! We had five guests for the party, and Amanda (the consultant) made a tasty Jerk Chicken Nacho dish for us all to share. With orders at the party, and orders from work, Joe and I were able to get our hands on some free stuff, which is why it's so good to have a party!

And I'm happy to report that Joe was on pretty good behavior, even though some of his gal pals were there that he likes to torment. And Xander was happy that his cousins came to play with him while the grownups did their thing. He greeted our guests at the door with a potato chip and dip, it was so cute!

Now, how so I get Joe to become a Pampered Chef consultant so we get even more free stuff? LOL!

1 comment:

Tracy Pea said...

I know what you mean. Every time I try to have a party like that, no one wants to come. Looks like you did really well though! Gotta love free stuff.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT