Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday!

This is my dorky younger brother, and he just turned 31! Xander and I helped him celebrate over at his place yesterday. Eli BBQ'd some awesome (and I do mean awesome!) strip steaks and we had a nice family dinner.

I have to admit that it's hard for me to think of my brother as a grown-up man with a family and a job and a life and everything. Anyone else have this problem with their siblings? When I look at him, he's still about 8 years old, and annoying as heck!

Anyway, just wanted to give a birthday shout-out to my little bro!

2 comments:

Tracy Pea said...

I haven't stopped by in a while. *hangs head in shame* I love the flower picture you took, and the MIA lo is cool! I hope some of those people get back in touch with you.

carrie said...

Hi Cassie..great blog! I feel that way about my little sis too exspecially since she seems more together than me. LOL!

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT