Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun With Despair.com

I forget now which friendly soul pointed this site out to me, but it never fails to make me laugh! It's full of pessimism, and despair (duh!), but the humor is really good too! You can buy t-shirts and mugs and other things, but my favorites are the posters. You know those motivational posters offices have hanging up? These are like anti-motivational posters. Here's an example of one I got off their site:


For extra fun, you can also craft your own poster with your own photo and depressing verbiage, like the one I did:


So, if you're feeling a little down and need a pick-me-up today, head over to despair.com and have a laugh on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! Love ya, Mommo.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT