Friday, July 11, 2008

Ben & Jerry's S'mores Ice Cream

I haven't been a really big fan of Ben & Jerry's ice cream for a while now, but when I stopped at the grocery store last night they were on sale so I thought, what the heck? I tried the S'mores flavor - it has graham crackers, gooey marshmallow, fudge bits, and chocolate ice cream. My report?
YUMMERS!!
It was seriously hard for me not to eat the whole pint in one sitting. Pretty sure it'll get polished off today, especially if Xander decides he still likes it.
Haagen Daaz Chocolate is still my all-time fave ice cream, but I'm glad I gave B&J another try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still a chunky monkey fan myself. Nowadays, it's all fat free for me. Ah, life is sometimes cruel, eh? Love you Sange, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT