Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cassie v. Carl

The next sound you'll probably hear is my head exploding. I have not been driving my car since Monday, due to the fact that my wheel bearing is bad and making very unpleasant noises. I've been lucky to get rides coming and going, and Joe took two days off of work so that no-one would have to endanger their lives by driving.

The car is right now at the shop, where we had an appointment today to fix the wheel bearing and the front brakes (why does everything go bad at once?). When I dropped the car off there yesterday evening, Carl wasn't sure if he could fit it in today. Um...what?? I've explained about this being our only car, husband works nights, blah blah blah. then he thought he might could get to it today after all.

It's now half past 2pm and I still haven't heard from Carl. I just left him a message, letting him know that I need to plan how I'm getting home tonight. I hope he calls me back...soon! I hate cars, they cost so much to get fixed. And while Carl's prices are reasonable, I wish he was better at getting back to me about things.

So hopefully I'll have my car back tonight. If not, Joe's head will be exploding much longer and much louder than mine!

1 comment:

Tracy Pea said...

Uh-oh!!! o_O

Sure hope it was ready!

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT