Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bruno Family Vacation - The Aftermath

Well, we're back home again after a long, long drive. As expected, Xander didn't want to leave Aunt Margie's and was very grumpy. But things smoothed out, especially after we stopped for some lunch at McDonald's and Xander was able to get a fake moustache from one of those coin machines. Goofball.

I've spent just about all my vacation money, and all I have to show for it are pictures. My best kind of souvenir! Particularly this photo, which we got done at Darien Lake:

And this photo from Ren Fest, which didn't come out as well as I was expecting. Last year's picture was so much better, and bigger. You don't even want to know how much I paid for this little 4x6!


Xander is already asking when we can go back to Aunt Margie's house. He sure loved playing with Andrew! Overall, I'd have to say that our 2nd annual vacation was a success. Next up: Xander's 6th birthday party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics, Sange! I've already printed out the big one. Thanks. Love you, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT