Friday, July 24, 2009

Thursday Night BBQ

My family and Eli's family got together for a BBQ last night. Dylan is visiting this week and we wanted to see him before he went back home. I can happily report that the kids got along unusually well!



Xander of course had to hit the pool. Carlyn and Aislin went in with him, even though all the kids had already taken a dip before we got there. I personally didn't think it was warm enough, but apparently kids feel the cold differently than grown-ups do, LOL!



As usual, whenever Dylan is visiting I made the attempt to take a picture of all the kids together. This is no easy feat! Either they're making bunny ears on everyone, or they've got a weirdo expression on their face, or they're trying to make cool hand gestures. I got one nice picture, after much coaxing, and then I told them all to let loose and scream. Love those scream pics!



It's always nice when the family can get together and hang out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good looking bunch of kids! I think they all take after their grammy. Just my personal opinion, of course. Thanks! Love ya, M.

Cat Lady

Cat Lady
For the March All About Me Challenge at ACOT